What is MarketVidia™
Analyze Shopping Behaviour
MarketVidia™ enables retailers identify customers and analyze behaviour based on general demographic patterns.
360 Customer View
MarketVidia ™ helps marketing teams validate whether promotional campaigns are driving the intended audience and results. This real-time performance feedback allows for campaigns to be fine-tuned within days of identified decrease in performance.
Better Customer Segmentation
Information collected by MarketVidia provides superior customer segmentation and analysis of the individual shopper behaviour.
The solution uses intelligent sensors which perform facial recognition and demographic analysis, including identification by age, gender and race detection.
MarketVidia™ is an unobtrusive tool for counting number of customers. It collects visual information in-store that can be integrated with existing data, available in the CRM or the loyalty system.
MarketVidia can be deployed in 24 hours with zero IT involvement. It is a turn-key, ready to use solution that can start delivering data to your marketing, merchandising and product management staff in a matter of hours.
Facial recognition technology to identify customers when they enter the retail premises (new or repeating visitors).
Identification is based on deep learning algorithms (Neural Networks, Random Forests).
Allows integration with data available for this customer, collected from other sources, in order to anticipate customer purchase intention at the point of sales.
Marketing analytics integrated with computer vision technologies.
How it works
Moving sensors are installed at particular spots in the store –
above the entrance, shelves, aisles, cash desk, etc.
The sensors perform face recognition with high level of accuracy.
The technology behind enables identification of the customer location within the store – entrance, aisle, pay desk, etc., verifies the identity of each detected object and matches the profiles.
Visualization of Information
Visualize information via dashboards, presenting customer conversion rate, filtered by gender, age, promotional event, season, etc.
Funnel of Sales
Model a funnel of customer interaction, in order to help retailers maximize ROI of their marketing dollars. The information helps marketers to make fast adjustment to on-going marketing campaigns.
- Retailers and marketers gather, process and analyze shoppers’ behavior information.
- Marketers utilize collected data and make insight-driven decisions.
- Retailers improve customer experience and brands engagement.
- Marketing team fine-tune their ongoing promotional campaigns, according to detailed reports, delivered from the retail venues. They streamline the campaigns in order to maximize the ROI of marketing investments:
- track effectiveness of the displayed promotional content;
- targeted communication at the retail venue – personalized in-store campaigns and unique promotional offers;
- understand customers and visitors using powerful analytics dashboards;
- better management of advertising and in-store marketing investment – cut costs and optimize content, as depicting which campaign matches better with store visitor’s profile and its correlation to customer’s purchase intention at a particular POS.